Skip Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions - Additional Information

I made a mistake on my financial aid application. Can I change the information on my SAR?

Yes. If you have narrowed down your choice of schools, you may wish to contact the school regarding the correction. Electronic processing now enables schools to make the corrections directly with the processing center. Contact the financial aid office of the selected college or university regarding its correction procedures. You can always make corrections in accordance with instructions on the Student Aid Report (SAR) that you receive.

How and where can I get more financial aid information from the campus I plan to attend?

Additional financial aid information is available directly from CSU campus financial aid offices. (Click here for a directory of CSU financial aid websites.)

Copyright © 1997-2017 XAP Corporation. All rights reserved.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the XAP Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.